Part 1: talk (52 min)
Part 2: demonstration (22 min)
Part 3: practicum (33 min)
Workshop 106: Thursday 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Soul Process Work with Thomas Yeomans
A brief training in the principles and practices of Soul Process Work. Soul Process Work is about how to contact and draw on the energies of the True Self in the present moment for their integration and use in daily life. The presentation will include teaching, demonstration, dyadic practicum, and group dialogue.
Educational Objectives: Attendees will be able to:
– Understand more fully how the True Self works in human experience.
– Work more sensitively with the energies of the Self.
– Work more precisely and confidently in the present moment with these energies.
– Understand better the various theories of the Self.
– Have greater skill in integrating Self and personal experience.
Thomas Yeomans, PhD, is the Founder/Director of the Concord Institute in the USA and co-founder of the International School in St Petersburg, Russia. He has trained helping professionals in Psychosynthesis and Spiritual Psychology throughout North America and Europe for the last 45 years.